Patricia Fitzsimmons Kellogg Endowed Scholarship
The scholarships awarded from this fund will help students in the Early Childhood Education program at OCC, who, like Patricia Kellogg, dedicate their lives to creating safe and encouraging places for all young children to grow. While Mrs. Kellogg never lived in Oakland County, or Michigan, her wishes live on with her children, one a former resident of Oakland County. The scholarship will cover tuition and other educational expenses including childcare.
To be eligible for this award, applicants:
• MUST have completed a minimum of 6 credit hours at Oakland Community College Transfer credit hours count toward eligibility.
• MUST demonstrate scholastic achievement with a 2.5 GPA or higher.
• MUST be enrolled in the Early Child Education (ECE.AAS) major.
• MUST demonstrate financial need as determined by Student Financial Resources & Scholarships.
• Must write a thank-you letter to the donor.
• MUST NOT be an OCC employee or family member receiving tuition reimbursement
• MUST NOT be a College guest student, high school guest student or high school dual enrolled student
Renewal criteria: This scholarship can be renewed if recipient still meets criteria. Renewal is subject to funding availability.