ATTENTION: In order to access the Chancellor’s Scholarship application, you must have an OCC student ID# and Username. Once you have accessed the application, more detailed information will be provided to you. Below are important dates and information to remember after the scholarship has been awarded.
- Must take the OCC English placement (self-directed through MyOCC account).
- Must see an OCC educational counselor and complete an Academic Plan of Study for the Fall 2020 semester. Students may register for ONLY the classes listed on their Academic Plan of Study. Submit your Academic Plan of Study to your campus Financial Aid Office.
- Must schedule and attend a follow-up educational counseling by November 13, 2020 and complete an Academic Plan of Study for the Winter 2021 semester. *Students may register for ONLY the classes listed on their Academic Plan of Study." Submit your Academic Plan of Study to your campus Financial Aid Office.
- Students must attain a minimum GPA of 2.0 and complete at least 67% of their credits in the fall semester to be eligible for the winter Chancellor’s Scholarship award.
- If a student does not complete the above criteria, the scholarship may be forfeited for fall and/or winter semesters.
- RECENT HIGH SCHOOL, ADULT/ALTERNATE EDUCATION STUDENTS ONLY