Cathy & Robert Raffle Annual Scholarship
To be eligible for this award, the applicant:
• MUST have completed a minimum of 8 credits at Oakland Community College
• MUST be currently enrolled at OCC for at least 3 credits
• MUST have a declared program of study
• MUST have a 2.5 GPA or higher
• MUST demonstrate financial need
• MUST write a thank-you letter to the donor
• CAN reapply for the award each semester, provided they continue to meet all criteria
• MUST NOT be an OCC employee or family member receiving tuition reimbursement
• MUST NOT be a College guest student, high school guest student or high school dual enrolled student
• MUST be diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder or other Learning Disabilities. Proof of diagnosis or designation may be required.
• MUST be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-U.S. citizen
• MUST be a resident of Oakland County
- Supplemental Questions
- Donor requires that applicant be diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder or other Learning Disabilities. Proof of diagnosis or designation may be required.