Blinn B. & Barbara Ann Rush Endowed Scholarship
The Blinn B. Rush and Barbara Ann Rush Scholarship is available to an individual with Autism who has successfully met all the requirements for admission to Oakland Community College.
To be eligible for this award, applicants must provide:
- Documentation of status as a person on the autism spectrum;
- Documentation of acceptance or attendance at OCC;
- A written Letter of Recommendation from someone other than a family member, who is familiar with the individual’s potential to complete the required coursework;
- A brief, written description stating your educational goals and reasons for applying for this scholarship (this will be shared with the donors).
MUST have completed a minimum of 8 credits at Oakland Community College
MUST have a declared program of study
MUST write a thank-you letter to the donor.
MUST NOT be an OCC employee or family member receiving tuition reimbursement
MUST NOT be a College guest student, high school guest student or high school dual enrolled student
- Supplemental Questions
- Must explain your educational goals and reasons for applying for this scholarship.
- Please provide documentation of status as person on the autism spectrum.
- Provide a letter of recommendation (email@example.com) from someone other than a family member who is familiar with your potential to complete the required coursework.