Diane & Lyle Victor HVAC/R Systems Technology Endowed Scholarship
This fund is established for students at Oakland Community College to recognize scholastic achievement, encourage their continued progress, and provide financial assistance toward achieving their educational goals. It will be administered according to the following provisions.
To be eligible for this award, the applicant:
• MUST be currently enrolled at OCC for at least 3 credits
• MUST have declared HVAC/R System Technology as a program of study (HVA.HVC.CT, HVA.TES.CA, HVA.AWB.CT, HVA.HVH.CT, HVA.HVH.CT, HVA.HVT.AAS, HVA.HVR.CT)
• MUST have a 2.5 GPA or higher
• MUST demonstrate financial need
• MUST write a thank-you letter to the donor
• CAN reapply for the award each semester, provided they continue to meet all criteria
• MUST NOT be an OCC employee or family member receiving tuition reimbursement
Preference will be given to parents with children at home from Oakland and Wayne counties.